The process of finding and purchasing a home is a significant, time consuming and potentially stressful event. Our goal is to make this transition smooth, efficient and enjoyable. The agents and staff at Julie Pogue Properties are experts in guiding you through this process. We are eager to learn what you’re looking for and help you find your dream home.
The first step is to have a conversation with you to learn your needs and priorities. To help us assess this better, think through the questions to below:
- Of all the things you are trying to accomplish in this move, what is the most important?
- In what part of town do you want to live?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- How large of a home did you have in mind?
- What are the most important features to you?
- Are there any unique rooms your home must have? A home office, bonus room, etc?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool or gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Once we find the right home, we have the expertise you need to position your contract well against the competition, negotiate the right price and terms, and manage every closing detail. We will represent your best interest every step of the way.
Call us today at (502) 238-7400 to get the process started. We look forward to speaking with you.